First off, I will show you guys some doors here :)One of my favorite things about this place!
![]() |
| Add caption |
This is from a house that no one lives in anymore but I love the tiny door! There are many in this village :) It's even smaller than me!!!! I will try to get a front shot of this door later on so you guys can see. Absolutely adore it!
Now for a medium door.
This house is vacant. Otherwise, you would see some of the beautiful exterior work I hope to show you throughout this post!
Here are some average sized doors. They are all brownish but they range from red to blue to green to light tan to black and any shade in between! I wish I had found those on our walk but I didn't.
![]() |
| Marble so incredible ;) |
And now! For an extra large door! If you look closely, there is a door within one of the doors ;)
![]() |
| I have no idea what's behind these doors but I imagine it's splendiferous! LOVE the stonework around it! |
This next part will show you variants in porches! Here, if the first door on the street is open, you are welcome to stop in for a chat or coffee :)
![]() |
| I've no idea how they get the motorcycle in there. The floor is gorgeous! |
![]() |
| Cool metalwork flowers. Another second door variant. |
![]() |
| Neat wall tile work! The second door is cool too. |
What to show you next? How about a beautiful second door? It's my favorite in our village :) After it is my favorite porch!
This street door is yellow! :) You can barely see it.
This house will be really nice inside. This entryway reminds me of a palace for some reason. It's very regal to me! The light silver metal work is refreshing :) I think it's a neat design element that the second stair is a different size than the rest. I wonder why?
Let's shift to.... exterior wall work!
![]() |
| Fabulous visual textures! |
This stonework is the only work of it's kind I've seen here! Not sure about the orange outline but the stones are amazing.
![]() |
| Black door! |
Alot of houses here have this type of window. Not all are as heavily covered in metal work but these bay windows are awesome!
And lastly, some metal work :D You can see it varies from very simple(see picture above) to very intricate!
![]() |
| Besides the metalwork, I really like the little grey stones. They are fun! Can you see the dark green door peeking out at you? |
Well that's it for architecture for the day! I will post later today the random pictures from the day!
















the stonework and doors and floors and everything is BEAUTIFUL..i love the home with the balconies.
ReplyDelete