We rode the same train as before. Here is the only picture that semi came out. As you can see, it's a very spacious train. The seats recline at the back and feet!
Once we got back, we rested for a bit and decided to walk around town. Of course, we stopped by my favorite bakery! They have new stuff every day and each thing is a buck! No matter how big or small. Everything has been tasty except for one thing so far!
We passed a park I'd never seen before. The park has a yellow road winding through it and around it which reminds me of the yellow brick road from The Wizard of Oz!
Next we walked around the developing part of town. There's alot of wide open area here and it's pretty quiet. Not many people live here. Most of the houses and properties seem to be under slow development still. These houses can be connected to each other(as they are at the center of town) or separate on their own piece of land. This area is where the horse in one of my first posts was hanging out.
This is a more modern house as you can see by the clean lines of the balcony railing, window guard, doorway entrance and exterior paint.
Even the front door is modern. I haven't seen another one like this around.
I like this house because of it's colored glass blocks in the window! They are gorgeous in the sunlight! Their sparkling caught my eye as I was walking by :) I also really like the front patio. It's very inviting! I love it!
After our walk we went home and J made some salmon for dinner. I had veggie pasta :)
After all of our traveling around, it was nice to be back to the routine of the serenity that is Olvera. :) It feels good to be back!









WHAT AN AWESOME ADVENTURE U ALL HAVE HAD!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, you must send us this recipe:it looks awesome!!
ReplyDelete