I wanted to start celebrating a night early(since it was our last weekend in Paris) so we found some yummies at different shops around town and put everything together. We had our main courses, drinks and dessert!! Everything was awesome! As it always in Paris! Seriously, I don't recall having anything I disliked.
J had some sauteed noodles, honey chicken and some of my vegetarian rice.
I forgot to mention the yummy drink and raspberry tart!
I had vegetarian Vietnamese rice and some veggie dumplings :) I really wanted to ask for the recipe of the rice. It didn't have any sauce or spices. Somehow the inherent flavors of the vegetables were used to create a symphony of smell and taste! Quite excellent! I won't be eating greasy fried rice again in the states, that's for sure. lol My strawberry tart was great!
The next day we decided to try for the dinosaur museum once more! This is our view down one of the streets we take quite a bit, which is quite picturesque. We both tried to take pictures and by the time we remembered, the weather and lighting weren't in our favor. We still wanted to take a picture to remember it nonetheless.
Later on, the weather was in our favor. This is an alley off of our street!
The dinosaur museum was open!
I do believe this picture sums our dinner up quite well! :)
And this concludes part 1! Part 2 coming shortly!















No comments:
Post a Comment